We welcome press releases about your company and staff.
Company in the News: news about corporate events, new technologies, project awards, etc.
People in the News: new hires, promotions, awards, changing jobs, etc. (must be 150 words or less)
Some simple guidelines to follow:
Identify your press release as Company in the News or People in the News and follow these simple guidelines:
1. Your news must be relevant to our newsletter.
2. Submit as a word document or pdf on company letterhead.
3. Have a compelling title.
4. Include in your first paragraph: who, what, where, when and why (if possible).
5. Promoting an event? Submit at least 2 weeks prior to date of the event.
6. Make sure your information is accurate, with proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
7. If possible, include a short paragraph at the end of the release containing background information about your company. This might include a synopsis of the activities of your company, how long in business, and any area of expertise.
8. Provide contact person's name, e-mail address and phone number.
Submit via e-mail to: email@example.com
We will review your request and contact you with any questions we may have.
If you have any questions beforehand, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mary Ellen at 860-598-4522.